Here's another great, inexpensive gift idea that can be used for a stocking stuffer, gift for a co-worker, friend, teacher, etc. It's 6 Hershey Nuggets all decorated and packaged in a cute cellophane bag.
- For the base, take a 7" x 4-1/4" Old Olive card stock and score it at 5".
- Use your Scallop Edge punch to scallop the shorter end (the 2" side of the score line) of the Old Olive card stock. Then use your corner rounder to round the two remaining corners.
- Round two corners of your 4" x 4-3/4" designer series paper (DSP). Then adhere it to the longer end of the old olive base so that the rounded corners line up.
- Round two corners of your 4" x 1-1/2" DSP. Then attach it to the folded top flap of the base. (You actually adhere it to the opposite side of the base than the previous DSP that you attached.)
- Cut 6 strips of DSP to 1" x 3". Wrap and adhere these strips to the chocolate nuggets. Place the nuggets inside of a medium cello bag.
- Place the cello bag inside the fold of the base. You'll need to cut off the top of the bag so that the bottom of the bag lines up with the bottom of the base and the top of the bag is at the fold line of the card stock base.
- Use your crop-o-dile to punch two holes at the top of the base through all layers including the cello bag. (My holes are about 1-3/4" in from each side.)
- Thread a 6" piece of chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon through the holes to attach and hold the bag to the base.
- Stamp the reindeer image from the Sparkly & Bright stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Punch with a 1-1/4" circle punch. Punch a 1-3/8" circle out of Real Red card stock. Attach the reindeer image to the Real Red circle to create your tag.
- Punch a small hole in the tag using the 1/16" circle punch. Thread a 4" piece of silver elastic cord through the hole and attach to the Chocolate Chip ribbon on the base. Voila - you're done!